Register with PearsonVue for May 2018 Qualifying Examination
The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) Qualifying Examination will be held on Monday, May 7, 2018 in the PearsonVUE Center network of testing locations. You will be able to register with the testing center starting February 26, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT.
Applicants must be currently registered with ABPD to register with PearsonVue. Applicants will need their MRA ID and Exam Code from ABPD Headquarters for verification of your record during registration with PearsonVUE.
- Registration opens: 7:00 AM CT, Monday, February 26, 2018
- Registration closes: 7:00 PM CT, Monday, March 26, 2018
- Registration hours: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM CT, Monday-Friday
- To schedule your test date and location, call PearsonVUE at 877-435-1414 and press ‘4’ for “dental specialties” then ‘4’ again for “ABPD”.
- Test seat availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Neither ABPD nor PearsonVUE can guarantee a seat at any location until the candidate has registered.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PearsonVUE after you have scheduled an examination appointment. The confirmation will include directions to the testing center.
Please visit www.abpd.org
for important information regarding examination results and testing center check in procedures and rules.« back to listing