PearsonVUE Registration - May 2019 Qualifying Examination
The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) Qualifying Examination (QE) will be held on Monday, May 13, 2019 in the PearsonVUE Center network of testing locations.
If you have applied for the 2019 Qualifying Examination, registration with PearsonVue testing centers will open on March 18, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT.
Applicants will need their MRA ID and Exam Code from ABPD Headquarters for verification of your record during registration with PearsonVUE.
- Registration opens: 7:00 AM CT, Monday, March 18, 2019
- Registration closes: 7:00 PM CT, Monday, April 15, 2019
- Registration hours: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM CT, Monday-Friday.
- To schedule your test date and location, call PearsonVUE at 877-435-1414 and press ‘4’ for “dental specialties” then ‘4’ again for “ABPD”.
- Test seat availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Neither ABPD nor PearsonVUE can guarantee a seat at any location until the candidate has registered.
Applicants will receive a confirmation email from PearsonVUE after they have scheduled an examination appointment. The confirmation will include directions to the testing center.
Please visit www.abpd.org for important information regarding examination results and testing center check in procedures and rules.« back to listing