How do I complete my proctored antigen test?
Candidate COVID Testing Instructions:
Step 1: Register as a new patient in the Patient COVID-19 Portal using this link: https://cov19.health, no later September 1, 2022
- For the Office/Employer/Location code: Enter ONPTCORP, then click next;
- Click “I agree” at the bottom of the page on the disclaimer, then click next;
- Enter all information indicated by an asterisk, then click next;
- You will be asked to select payment type: Select “Client Bill”, then click on “I Agree and Submit”;
- You will receive an on-screen message that reads “Completed”, click OK, and then you will be taken back to the Home screen on the Patient COVID-19 Portal.
- Now, go to the email account that you used during registration and you should have received a message from “healthtrackrx” with a subject line that reads “Patient registration confirmation.”
- That email will provide you with a confirmation and a registration form. You will need to provide the tele assist with your confirmation number at the beginning of your testing appointment. Keep the registration form for your records.
Step 2: Schedule your testing appointment with the tele assistant using this link:
- The tele assistant will guide you through taking the test and MUST observe the test from start to finish. DO NOT open the test kit prior to this appointment.
- Select the day and time of the appointment that best fits within the 24-hour period prior to your needed day. Select the time, click confirm, and then enter your name and email. (Disregard “Add Guests”), then, click “Schedule event.” YOU MUST include an “order code” specific to your group. The order code is ABPD.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment time that will also provide a private link for your appointment.
Step 3: Attend appointment using the link provided in the email confirmation from Step 2.
- You will need a government issued photo ID and your confirmation number from the email in Step 1 for the appointment.
- The medical assistant will guide you through the appointment and provide further instructions on the next steps.
Step 4: Get results
- You will receive your results via email and a copy of your results will be shared with the American Board of Pediatric of Dentistry.
If you have any questions or any issues arise, please contact staff, 615-432-0082.