Only one week until the deadline to complete your ROC-P Annual Requirements!
All Diplomates and Candidates need to log onto their ABPD Dashboards to complete their annual requirements prior to November 30, 2020, to maintain an active status.
REMINDER: POLICY UPDATE
Per ABPD’s policy, a Diplomate enrolled in ROC-P who fails to complete any requirement of the Annual Diplomate Renewal by the stated deadline of November 30th will be placed on Inactive status. Inactive Diplomates will have their names removed from the roster on the ABPD website and shall not declare to the public that they are Diplomates of ABPD.
Diplomates on Inactive Status can resume Active status by successfully completing the Revalidation Examination. The Revalidation Examination can be taken online, and a registration fee of $500 will be assessed for this exam. If the Renewal of Certification (ROC) Examination is due during the period of inactivation, a Diplomate must also complete it in addition to the Revalidation Examination. A Diplomate will forfeit certification if they remain inactive for five (5) or more years. To learn more about reinstating ABPD certification, please click here.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ACCESS YOUR DASHBOARD AND TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
- Log in to your account by clicking here.
- If this is your first time logging in since we switched to our new system in October of 2019, your old password will not work. Please click on the "Forgot my password" link under the login box to reset your password.
To complete requirements:
- For Annual Diplomate Renewal (ADR): Click on the green "Apply" button under "Dues and Renewals."
- For Continuing Education: Click on the “CE" tab on the top menu bar to enter your completed CE.
- For Continuing Quality Improvement (CQI) Modules: Click on the "LMS" tab to access the CQI modules.