The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) is pleased to announce that the 2021 Oral Clinical Examination (OCE) is scheduled for October 4-9, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Due to the examination cancellation last year, we are offering two registration windows. The first registration is designated for Candidates that were scheduled to take the 2020 OCE. The second window will be open to all eligible candidates. To accommodate the additional candidates that will be examined, we have extended the number of days for the examination. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we will not be able to hold examination seats.
Below is the application schedule for the 2021 OCE:
- January 4-17, 2021: Examination application opens to 2020 Candidates
- January 18, 2021: Examination application opens to all Candidates
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email or US Mail.
- Cancel prior to or on May 15, 2021 = Full Refund
- Cancel on May 16 to May 31, 2021 = 1/2 examination fee will be refunded
- Cancel on or after June 1, 2021 = no refund
- Failure to appear for the OCE = forfeit the entire examination fee
If ABPD is forced to cancel, a full refund will be issued.
To learn more about the Oral Clinical Examination, please visit our OCE PAGE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 615-432-0082.