Less than one month remains to complete the 2023 ROC-P Annual Requirements.
All diplomates need to log onto their ABPD dashboards to complete their annual requirements prior to November 30, 2023, to maintain an active status.
To complete the requirements:
- Log in to your account by clicking here.
- Under “Things You Can Do”
- Annual Diplomate Renewal (ADR): Click the blue “Renew" button.
- Continuing Quality Improvement (CQI) Modules: Click the blue “Begin” button to access the CQI modules.
- Continuing Education: Click the blue “Submit” button to enter your completed CE.
- ROC Examination: If you are in the tenth year of your cycle, the ROC examination will appear on your dashboard.
Please note that no extensions are given to diplomates to complete their requirements. Diplomates who fail to complete any requirement of the ROC-P by the stated deadline of November 30 will be placed on inactive status. Inactive diplomates will have their names removed from the roster on the ABPD website and shall not declare to the public that they are diplomates of ABPD.
Those whose certification is on inactive status can resume active status by successfully completing the online Revalidation Examination. An application fee of $500 will be assessed for the Revalidation Examination. If the Renewal of Certification (ROC) Examination is due during the period of inactivation, a diplomate must also complete it in addition to the Revalidation Examination. A diplomate will forfeit their certification and must reinstate it if they remain inactive for five or more years. To learn more about reinstating ABPD certification, please click here.