The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) was organized by the American Society of Dentistry for Children in 1940; Articles of Incorporation were signed in 1942. On January 1, 1964, sponsorship of the Board was transferred to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. The ABPD Headquarters is located in Brentwood, TN.
- Organizational Overview - click here
- By-Laws of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry - click here
- ABPD History 1940-1970 - click here
- Procedure for the Enforcement of the Ethical Obligations of Diplomates and Candidates - click here